pinterest

Monday, August 20, 2012

NFC East 2012 Prediction

 

New York Giants 12 - 4

The Giants will continue to be hot at the beginning of the season. They may go undefeated through 7 - 10 games. I can see them experiencing the same thing Green Bay experienced last year. Being over confident will hurt them in the playoffs. A hungrier team will put an end to the Giants run.

Dallas Cowboys 10 - 6

A rocky start for the Cowboys will help them build character. They will have calls go their way this year. I believe that 10 - 6 will be good enough to get them into the playoffs. If this team gets the wheels rolling they could be special in the playoffs. Having Brandon Carr and Morris Claiborne at CB will make DeMarcus Ware look even better and the pass rush may be on the Giants level.

Philadelphia Eagles 8 - 8

My prediction would be different if they had a good back-up quarterback. It's so hard for me to believe that Michael Vick will make it 16 games with his style of play. On a scale of 1 - 10 I’ll give Vick a 4 as a leader. After him I can’t say that there’s another leader on the team. It’s like the whole team is on Vick’s back. I wish Vick good health but 8-8 is the best that I can give the Eagles.

Washington Redskins 5 - 12

I’m not a fan of Mike Shanahan. I think that John Elway made him who he is. Robert Griffin III will need some time to learn the NFL game. I believe that he has all the skills in the world but he is no Cam Newton and the Panthers went 6 - 10 with one of the best rookie Qbs ever.

More football info: Football JunkieE
Football JunkieE
Football JunkieE

No comments:

Post a Comment