pinterest

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Can Atlanta Hawks get rid of Dwight Howard???

As a native from Atlanta I will admit that I was excited when the Atlanta Hawks signed Dwight Howard. I followed Dwight’s career but I realized that I only followed the good. With him being from Atlanta I ignored all the bad. I always follow the team close. Again I liked the “good” the Dwight Howard brought to the Hawks. He had some very impressive double-double games. He’s even had a few Barbara Walter 20/20 specials! 20+ points and 20+ rebounds games. As the Hawks played in the playoffs the “bad” Dwight Howard that so many people have pointed out when he played for the Lakers and Rockets appeared as bright as the sun. Playoff production is very important especially for a player that’s taking up 20+ million dollars of the teams salary cap. So I ask the question, Can Atlanta Hawks get rid of Dwight Howard???

No comments:

Post a Comment