pinterest

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

2013 Top 10 Fantasy Football RB's


10: Jamaal Charles: Dude too inconsistent to go higher on my list but too good to be left off.

9: Doug Martin: I like what he did in his rookie year but for some reason I think Tampa Bay will figure out a way for him to have a sophomore slump. 

8: C. J. Spiller: This should be a top 5 yr for C. J. but I can’t put him in my top 5 due to injury history.

7: Marshawn Lynch: He’s always underrated therefore I will put him at #7. He will probably end up with top 5 numbers at the end of the season.

6. LeSean McCoy: If Philly's new head coach uses him right he has potential to be top 3 but that is yet to be seen.

5. Alfred Morris: Nice rookie year. I see no reason why he won't continue in that Redskins offense. If you see him in the 3rd or 4th round you got to take him.

4. Maurice Jones-Drew: He makes up for the lost season last yr. The team will be sorry but he will be 85% of their offense. I’m drafting him 2 round if he’s available.

3. Ray Rice: The Ravens have a good thing going. As long as they still have the same head coach Ray Rice is getting his.

2. Arian Foster: Dude is the most consistent player in the league. Top 3 until he falls off.

1. Adrian Peterson: I can’t imagine what this dude is going to do this year. He probably will be unstoppable. I say he averages 150 rushing yards a game and breaks the rushing record this year. 

Honorable mention: Chris Johnson, Darren McFadden, Steven Jackson, David Wilson,
 & Trent Richardson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment